1. Ice Frappe provides a warranty against defects for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase (“Warranty”). All Warranty claims must be made within this timeframe for the Warranty to be honoured by Ice Frappe.
2. Any defect or fault arising from the misuse or neglect of the goods by the customer, or the customer’s failure to comply with the manufacturer’s directions or instructions for use, is not covered by the Warranty.
3. The Warranty is limited to defects in the materials or workmanship of the goods and does not cover expendable parts or the replacement of parts due to fair wear and tear.
4. Except as specifically set out herein, or contained in any manufacturer’s warranty statement provided with the goods, any term, condition or warranty in respect of the quality, merchantability, fitness for purpose, condition, description, assembly, manufacture, design or performance of the goods or services, whether implied by statute, common law, trade usage, custom or otherwise, is expressly excluded to the maximum extent permitted by Australian law.
5. Repair or replacement of the goods, or part of the goods, is the absolute limit of Ice Frappe’s liability however arising under or in connection with the use of, storage or any other dealings with the goods by the customer or any third party to the maximum extent permitted by Australian law.
6. If a defect appears in the goods before the end of the Warranty period and Ice Frappe finds the goods to be defective (“ValidWarrantyClaim”), Ice Frappe will, in its sole discretion and at its cost, either:
a. replace or repair the goods or the defective part of the goods free of charge; or
b. cause the goods or the defective part of the goods to be repaired or replaced by a qualified repairer free of charge.
7. Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods.
8. If a fault covered by Warranty occurs, the customer must contact Ice Frappe with details of the warranty claim, proof of purchase and the serial number of the goods either by:
a. calling 1800 966 046; or
b. completing the form located at https://icefrappe.com.au/kalko-machines-warranty-policy/.
9. Provided a Valid Warranty Claim is made, the goods will be returned to Ice Frappe by the customer at the cost of Ice Frappe. The customer will be reimbursed the reasonable cost of the return of the goods upon production of confirmation of costs incurred by them and provision of their account details to Ice Frappe.
10. Ice Frappe goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. Customers are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. Customers are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
11. Where Ice Frappe determines that a Valid Warranty Claim has not been made, the customer will be liable for any third-party service fee incurred by Ice Frappe in having the claim assessed or the goods repaired. No costs of repair will be incurred without prior customer authorisation.